Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy kids

I go to the grocery store after my swim today to get something to make for dinner. I'm getting milk and I see this mother about 50 feet away with three boys that seem to be a handfull. They look a little oyt of control but other than that I didn't even notice. Until the younger one, around 5 years, came up and hit me and said "Outta my way, Lady!" The mother just continued to get the juice out of the cooler. She didn't do anything.

I have plenty of experience with kids who are out of control. But I can't imagine ANY of them doing something like that. Especially without me having something to say about it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Let me guess, the mom just totally ignored her boy's rude behavior? I had a similar situation at work, except the boy was hitting, kicking and pinching me because he did not want his mom to leave. She stood right there and said nothing. I refuse to speak to this mother now when she comes in. I don't hold it against the little boy, he's just a kid. But the mom's behavior is inexcusable. A simple apology would have been enough. A reprimand to the boy would have been better.

Kristen said...

Exactly! I didn't say anything to the boy. But the mom should have at least offered an appology.